Manager, Safety and Security Operations - Israel
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Sr. Manager, Safety & Security Operations, you’ll bring a passion for protecting corporate assets, to include people, property and information. You will build and lead a program to deliver international programs, products, and services related to the Safety & Security business function. We are seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but collaboratively in a collegial team environment within a fast-paced and dynamic company. Creativity counts! As you’ll be working with senior leadership and ultimately every employee, you will translate company culture, values, and strategies into practical application for safety and security. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Safety & Security, you will work closely with Finance, IT, HR, Risk, Engineering, Sales and the Real Estate and Facilities team.
- Clear articulation on certain principles and guidelines, as well as a continuously evolving collection of best practices
- Operate as the SPOC (single point of action) for your region in all safety and physical security matters concerning Palo Alto Networks and its employees
- Lead the identification, selection, contracting, and long-term supervision of Project Managers, Program Managers, Outsourced partners and subject matter experts as required to deliver products and services
- Find and engage with best-in-class experts
- Work closely with the real estate team to drive the physical and technical due diligence process
- In partnership with Corporate EH&S, manage the regional ERT and Crisis Management programs, in partnership with Legal, HR and other key stakeholders
- Develop and manage budgets, timelines, and resourcing plans for major capital projects
- Partner with Travel and HR to effectively manage and/or influence Travel safety and security programs
- Partner effectively with key groups such as IT, Real Estate & Facilities, Procurement, Finance, Legal and HR
- Maintain regular communications with a variety of stakeholders, to ensure that all concerned parties are well informed
- Represent Palo Alto Networks in certain external forums where our SAS program is a focus and leverage regular external interactions to keep Palo Alto Networks on the “leading-edge” of best practices in workplace safety and security
- Drive both cost and operational efficiency through the program as it scales, while also continuously innovating
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion
- Other duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree preferred
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in corporate office environmental influencers, to include health, safety, and security cultural requirements
- Broad exposure to both security and safety-related requirements, as well as strong business acumen skills
- Ability to build the workplace program with growth and change in mind
- Capable of leading the efforts to differentiate our offices from other companies, from the perspective of both customers and employees
- Understand and advise the company as it relates to matters of compliance, efficiency and industry standards
- Comfortable enough to constantly adapt to the terrain and circumstances of a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of relevant products and vendors, including EH&S, Systems Technology and Security service providers
- Ability to set, manage, and deliver within a reasonable budget, as well as the ability to make decisions and trade-offs based on holistic financial metrics
- You are detail-oriented and have both left-brain and right-brain strengths
- Superior language, written and oral, communication skills required
- Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Frequent travel required
- Dynamic and team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of contractual and related matters
The Workplace Resource team constantly strives to make your work environment comfortable, effective, productive and beautiful. The workplace has a direct impact on your happiness, productivity, and how we accomplish our mission. As a team, we take care of the day to day facilities services throughout our organization. We lead the build-out projects while maintaining a productive, innovative environment for the business to work in.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.