Director, Global Recruiting Operations & Enablement
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Director, Global Recruiting Operations & Enablement will help our global recruiting team realize its full potential through data driven operations efficiency, design led mapping of global recruiting workflows, policies and processes for excellence and experience driven re-engineering of candidate interactions & referral/referrer experience. This leader will also be a key partner to the VP of Global Recruiting in a multi year capability transformation of the recruiting team and function.
We’re looking for a leader with a strategic yet hands-on approach to developing strategies and improving processes and being bold about the opportunity for transformation of the hiring capability.
- Drive ongoing operational review, process re/engineering, process excellence & compliance across our global teams ensuring we hire with deep rigor, speed and fairness. Drive the build out and implementation of the multi-year Recruiting Road Maps
- Operations Leadership. Lead a team of RC leads, Operations Specialists and Recruiting Program Managers. Lead all operational aspects of recruiting and identify opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Manage budget, spend and ROI. The team is ~30 members. Lead, develop, grow, and manage a recruitment operations strategy to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Design, implement and maintain scalable processes, tools & systems necessary to support the recruiting function globally. Most immediately, Implement a new ATS/CRM with a focus for recruiting efficiency & build workflows and infrastructure for High quality, consistent, objective hiring & excellent candidate experience.
- Map, document & train the global recruiting team on these processes, tools, systems that will ultimately improve quality of hires, increase diversity of talent & objectivity in hiring.
- Identify and develop relevant recruitment metrics, utilizing dashboards to track team performance, create recruiting reports, and inform business decisions. Identify, monitor and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) for sourcing platforms, staffing partners and productivity tools. Use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes. Identify new tools and technology to improve operations
- Manage, Audit & drive efficiencies in the contingent hiring services and the managed service provider.
- Partner with cross functional teams like PMO, IT, and centralized Talent Excellence.Provide consultation to partner teams on HR systems, policies and guidelines interpretation and impact as systems, policies and procedures mature and change.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for strategic, global TA initiatives including developing project and program plans, business cases, project charters, stakeholder analysis, and providing executive updates and communications. Eg. of key initiatives include:
- Drive adoption of License to Hire: collection of recruiting trainings, tools and processes to help increase proficiency and capabilities within the recruiting cycle for hiring managers, recruiters and interview teams.
- Hiring Committees and/or Bar raiser program to help provide an increased level of scrutiny and increase objectivity in the hiring process for key hires across the company
- Elevate candidate and employee experience through white glove treatment of employee referrals & Internal applicants.
- 10+ years of experience in a Recruiting Operations environment with knowledge of Recruiting compliance, tools, systems and processes or 5+years of management consulting experience or experience in an HR/TA strategy role.
- Experience leading a recruiting/recruiting ops team with a diverse set of skills & specializations.
- Experience and knowledge of process excellence, business operations and project management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement.
We’re one team– driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.