At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The University Relations team supports Intern and New College Graduate hiring and programs across the organization. We create robust on-campus recruiting strategies to attract top University talent. Once onboard, we continue our mission with fun and engaging programs for new grads and interns.
We are seeking to add a Non-Technical Sourcer to our growing team! This would include working with teams such as Sales, Systems Engineering, Finance, Marketing, and HR. In this role, you will support the efforts of the entire University lifecycle. Providing a positive candidate experience will be a top priority. In addition to learning the role of Sourcer, you will also dig into related projects to support candidate attraction. This is a detail oriented, fast-paced, and exciting role!
- Partner with UR recruiters and hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communication throughout the hiring process
- Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns
- Use pipeline resources including but not limited to resume databases, ATS, professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and job boards
- Work with Inclusion and Diversity partners to provide a diverse slate of candidate profiles to hiring teams
- Ensure all candidates receive high touch best in market candidate experience
- Build an Ambassador program to turn interns into on-campus marketers
- Document University processes and policies
- Assist campus manager with on-campus event planning and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Creative thinker not afraid to share ideas and opinions
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Previous experience scheduling interviews or managing events preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize time, and meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Disciplined and able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Able to travel 20% of the time
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.