Manager, Corporate Strategy Process and Business Transformation (Strategy Office)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will manage projects initiated by the CEO or the CSO. As the Manager Corporate Strategy, Process and Business Transformation, your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. This position will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You'll possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
- Help craft our business vision and strategy, partnering with Palo Alto Networks executive leadership team and senior leaders throughout the company
- Drive projects that identify and explore new technologies and business models to extend Palo Alto Networks technology leadership and customer relevance, then lead the decision-making, execution, and investments to make those opportunities a reality
- Work closely with Palo Alto Networks business units and cross-functional leadership to formulate long-term strategic priorities and plans related to organic and inorganic growth strategy, emerging industry trends, competitive dynamics, and internal business performance improvement
- Work cross-functionally across external and internal stakeholders, partnering closely with Palo Alto Networks product, engineering, finance, sales, marketing, and other teams
- Become an expert in our business and have a deep understanding of the markets we serve and our competitors
- Explore highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic issues that are forefront in the minds of the executive leadership team, and form relationships with people across the entire organization
- MBA from a top tier institution
- Experience including an Engagement Manager or Associate Partner at a Consulting firm e.g. Bain or McKinsey
- Possess strong analytical and financial abilities to work on complex business issues
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior executives across various geographies
- Possess good working knowledge of the high-tech industry
- Proven leader who thrives in fast-paced, high growth environments
- Excel in all areas of strategy development, including project management, business analysis, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, consensus building, and people development
- Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others
- Great teammate, willing to passionately roll up their sleeves and work cross-functionally to get things done
Our Strategy and Business Operations is a focused team that works on our most critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.