Senior Product Manager (Cloud Security)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Palo Alto Networks has built a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to collaborate with our talented engineers to tackle challenging security problems. As a senior product manager for cloud security, you will play an instrumental role in conceptualizing and building innovative security solutions for cloud.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in cloud security
- Define product requirements and manage requirements backlog
- Run design partner programs to validate new product ideas with customers
- Partner with engineering and DevOps to deliver cloud security solutions on a SaaS platform
- Enable sales and marketing with market insights and product training
- Collaborate with customer success and field organization to delight customers
- Collaborate with other Palo Alto Networks product teams to bring integrated cloud security solutions to market with unique customer value proposition
- BS/MS in EE or Computer Science preferred.
- 5-7 years of product management experience, ideally on SaaS products
- Domain experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Domain experience in cybersecurity
- Experience in managing products that deal with big data and have great UX design
- Experience in driving high velocity product releases using Agile methodology
- Experience in building products in a hyper growth market with rapidly changing technology and competitive landscape
- Experience in making product decisions based on imperfect market data
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal skills
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping implementing product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.