IT Cloud Applications Software Engineer (Customer Support)
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Come join our IT Customer Experience Cloud Applications Salesforce team which is responsible for building best-in-class support tooling and case management. We are transforming the Customer Support experience at Palo Alto Networks with increased emphasis on self-service, tiered support, advanced channels of support, and using product telemetry and Machine Learning to build a proactive/predictive Support organization. This role is at the center of it all building a strong foundation in Salesforce!
- Learn one of the most in-demand platforms – Salesforce
- Get hands-on exposure to practical business problems
- Closely work with business owners to solve practical business problems
- Closely work with architects and developers to learn how they design, develop, and deliver solutions using cloud applications
- Work closely with our production support team
- Eager to be hands-on in a business environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Think out of the box
- Willingness to solve non-academic problems
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.