Senior Program Manager - Cortex GTM
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager to build and drive Cortex GTM global sales programs and processes at scale. We need a person who thrives in a fast and collaborative environment and has a proven track record as a strategic doer and organizer; someone who can strategize and execute cross-functional programs on tight deadlines and with limited resources.
- Design, drive implementation and adoption large-scale cross-functional processes to increase company efficiency
- Responsible for all phases of program management lifecycle from program initiation and planning to execution and closure – manage full end-to-end ownership
- Ensure on-time delivery of initiatives, programs, and projects with high quality and clear communication
- Proactively manage risks and issues, and help the cross-functional team build the capability to identify interdependencies
- Build a clear communication cadence that puts team members and stakeholders at ease
- Be the one person that can answer all delivery and program-related questions
- Manage in-flight processes and provide quarterly strategic recommendations to increase efficiency
- 5-10 years of program/project management experience; PMP a highly desired plus
- Confident with working on multiple, simultaneous programs that require both strategic end-to-end thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution
- Know your way around SFDC and expert at slides, docs, sheets, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills; must be comfortable presenting content to executive staff
- Excellent teamwork and time-management skills
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers to help them understand how our products can secure their environment. This is where our sales operation teams come in. Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
As part of our sales operations, you support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.