Corporate Sales Representative, Canada
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to reach out to them and help them understand what we can do. That’s where you come in. We are growing our Inside Sale team and are looking for proven top performers to join us. Our Inside Sales organization is hiring dynamic, high energy and driven sales people into our Corporate Sales organization to develop customer relationships through phone, email, social selling, and online demonstrations. As a Corporate Sales Representative, you are the central point of customer contact; building relationships, advising the market, and leading a pivotal role in expanding our fast-growing customer base!
● Actively Prospect for new opportunities within a set territory
● Drive deals from beginning (prospecting) to Closing.
● Maintain 48 hr SLA response time to inbound leads.
● Develop and execute on a shared attack plan with the Territory Account Manager in your district.
● Work across departments and maintain tight alignment with Business Development Representative, Channel and Marketing teams.
● Stay current on product roadmap and be able to deliver Pitch & Demo
● Maintain SFDC hygiene including updating your forecast weekly
● Fluency in English and French is preferred
● Strong technical background, security or IT industries strongly preferred
● Extensive experience working with channel partners to close business
● Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business value
● Validated ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
● Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment