Community Program Manager, LIVEcommunity
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
At Palo Alto Networks, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Palo Alto Networks LIVEcommunity support organization, is looking for a Community Program Manager to partner with leaders across Palo Alto Networks in the creation, development and execution of programs to benefit the technical user community. This role requires strong relationship management, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
The LIVEcommunity Program Manager will be a key leader in defining and developing the community programs working closely with Global Customer Services (GCS) teams and key stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and engagement for the LIVEcommunity– the company’s technical user community.
You will be responsible for driving the creation of the end to end engagement programs plan, developing programs initiatives and closely working with key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of these community programs at scale. This includes providing direction and measurement of online effectiveness, engagement, and success while working closely with our cross functional and stakeholder teams. You have experience and proven leadership developing security and technical programs for support user communities and employees, be passionate about customer and employee engagement, security technologies, and exhibit analytical skills and programs craftsmanship. Most importantly, you have a positive, “can do” attitude and a passion for program excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Create, develop, and enhance engagement programs on our LIVEcommunity website to achieve business goals and be the voice of Palo Alto Networks
- Identify new engagement program opportunities and explore ways to repurpose existing programs
- Collaborate with GCS , marketing, product management, engineers, sales, product marketing and support teams on program elements, documentation and content based on established program strategies, milestones, and deadlines
- Implement changes to programs, site content and layout and based on program analytics, community engagement metrics and user community feedback
- Own programs project calendar, plan, identify audiences, prepare content approach, and reviewing feedback from end-users
- Keep program artifacts up to date and manage project document repository
- Ensure the programs area on site is up to date, fresh, informative, relevant, and appealing
- Format content, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality
- Possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights, not afraid to ask questions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Ability to filter and distill meaningful information for the right audience
- Position is based in Santa Clara, California
- Travel required 15% or more globally
- Experience with leading, organizing and executing community programs
- Extraordinary project and relationship management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels in the organization
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
- Proven ability to utilize metrics and data to drive decision making and evaluate outcomes
- Background and understanding of program management best practices, preferably in community environment
- Program and project management skills needed, taking initiative, leadership, forward thinking, proactive, and working to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in HTML, Google Suite/Technology, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Program management methodologies, approaches, best practices
- Able to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing environments
- 7-10 years experience in Program/Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Our Customer Support Experience is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign — it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and fixing integrations and critical issues as they are raised — in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.