Community Program Manager, LIVEcommunity
At Palo Alto Networks, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Palo Alto Networks LIVEcommunity support organization, is looking for a Community Program Manager to partner with leaders across Palo Alto Networks in the creation, development and execution of programs to benefit the technical user community. This role requires strong relationship management, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
The LIVEcommunity Program Manager will be a key leader in defining and developing the community programs working closely with Global Customer Services (GCS) teams and key stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and engagement for the LIVEcommunity– the company’s technical user community.
You will be responsible for driving the creation of the end to end engagement programs plan, developing programs initiatives and closely working with key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of these community programs at scale. This includes providing direction and measurement of online effectiveness, engagement, and success while working closely with our cross functional and stakeholder teams. You have experience and proven leadership developing security and technical programs for support user communities and employees, be passionate about customer and employee engagement, security technologies, and exhibit analytical skills and programs craftsmanship. Most importantly, you have a positive, “can do” attitude and a passion for program excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Create, develop, and enhance engagement programs on our LIVEcommunity website to achieve business goals and be the voice of Palo Alto Networks.
- Identify new engagement program opportunities and explore ways to repurpose existing programs.
- Collaborate with GCS , marketing, product management, engineers, sales, product marketing and support teams on program elements, documentation and content based on established program strategies, milestones, and deadlines.
- Implement changes to programs, site content and layout and based on program analytics, community engagement metrics and user community feedback
- Own programs project calendar, plan, identify audiences, prepare content approach, and reviewing feedback from end-users.
- Keep program artifacts up to date and manage project document repository
- Ensure the programs area on site is up to date, fresh, informative, relevant, and appealing.
- Format content, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality.
- Possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights, not afraid to ask questions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Ability to filter and distill meaningful information for the right audience
- Position is based in Santa Clara, California
- Travel required 15% or more globally
- Experience with leading, organizing and executing community programs
- Extraordinary project and relationship management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels in the organization
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
- Proven ability to utilize metrics and data to drive decision making and evaluate outcomes
- Background and understanding of program management best practices, preferably in community environment.
- Program and project management skills needed, taking initiative, leadership, forward thinking, proactive, and working to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in HTML, Google Suite/Technology, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Program management methodologies, approaches, best practices.
- Able to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing environments
- 7-10 years experience in Program/Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our LIVEcommunity Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need a creative LIVEcommunity team, as part of our online customer experience team, to address the emerging cyber threats. By focusing on self – service and deflection initiatives we are increasing our ability to protect digital transactions by establishing relationships with our Palo Alto Networks global user community and help them understand how our products and services can protect their environments. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special needs, please contact us at email@example.com.