Vice President, Product Partnerships
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The VP, Product Partnerships will drive product offerings through our ecosystem partnerships across all of Palo Alto Networks' product lines including Prisma, Access, Cortex, and Firewall. In this role, you will work closely with executive management on ecosystems product strategy as well as development and execution. You will develop partnerships that meet the business goals and objectives of Palo Alto Networks, including potentially new routes to market.
● Define the partnership strategy and priorities for each of the product areas working closely with PMs and GTM leaders within PANW
● Define product partnership program
● Shape the future direction on App Marketplaces and helping our customers discover, provision and buy integrated solutions and 3rd party applications
● Build relationships and driving alignment with top executives (CTOs, CPOs, Head of Business Development/Ecosystem) of technology partners
● Groom teams of rock-star technical partnership leaders
● Build the industry-leading product partnerships for our products in various segments - cloud, access, SOAR, MDR, NGFW, etc.
● Differentiate the Palo Alto Networks product set over competitive offerings segments with unique technology integrations
● Enabling and building the integrations needed to enable the target use cases. o Executing on joint GTM and product integration initiatives with target partners.
● Drive adoption and success of our partners’ integrations within our customer base so they can achieve their complementary business goals
● Leading a team of Solution Architects and working with Partner Engineering teams to execute on reference architectures
Processes & Culture
● Define the partner program needed for our customers to reliably leverage the power of our ecosystem
● Define the processes, methodologies and best practices required to build the craft of technical partnerships. o Building a data-driven culture
● Minimum 10 years in partnerships or equivalent role
● 10+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Product Management, Partnerships, Alliances or Engineering
● Demonstrated ability in:
○ Building teams consisting of both business and technical expertise
○ Leading strategy working with CEO, CTO, CPO, and Senior Engineering Leaders o Delivered impact in the market with partners in multiple segments
○ Being scrappy and ability to operate with start-up resources and mindset
○ Identifying opportunities in early-stage and nurturing them into big wins over time
○ Generating media/press-worthy announcements and personal blogs is preferred
● Drive to grow existing business and also develop new, innovative, and disruptive partnerships
● Experience in Cloud and Security Markets
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field (management, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or Finance) or equivalent practical experience
We work hand-in-hand with organizations around the world as they move to a more secure environment. As part of the Business Development team, you find and create opportunities, forming relationships with organizations seeking a trusted partner.
You are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including constantly updated research and sales libraries and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.