Field Sales Specialist - Bangalore (Contract)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing the territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance. Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners
- Manage at least a $1Mn-$2Mn dollar business in Karnataka territory
- Understands the power of channels and has strong channel CXO level relationships with both T2 partners and Distributors
- Experience in both direct and channel sales a plus
- Territory business planning and execution; understands and has executed partner programs and incentives
- Technology orientation and can articulate well at CXO levels
- Proficiency in driving growth through the process: By leveraging Partner Account Planning, marketing, channels, etc.
- Strong exposure in working with Inside sales team and is seen as a territory leader
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record by exceeding business quotas regularly for the last 2-3 years
- Achieved recognition such as Chairman’s Club, Best Sales Leader, Best Account Manager
- Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches.
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of above quota sales experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Territory sales experience
- Superb organizational & collaboration skills
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.