Strategy Program Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Program Manager, in the APAC Strategy team, you will be reporting to the Director, APAC Business strategy and Performance. As a PMO you will be working to provide program management support and also lead important strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be working with a broader APAC strategy team, cross functional teams (sales, operations, marketing, finance, technical, etc) across APAC, and corporate teams.
- Develop internal communication and governance templates
- Establish internal program communication with key stakeholders ( teams for respective strategic initiatives, leadership and steering committee, and broader internal communication) and ensure consistency of message, and delivery of progress
- Implement and support program management standard/processes/tools including metrics of success and progress
- Working with the management, facilitate the resolution of cross-functional issues among project/initiative leaders to ensure initiate success
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing status and milestone data are accurate and complete
- Report progress of program/initiate milestone and appropriate impact through broader communication channels ( progress calls with wider stakeholders, emails reports, and dashboards)
- Manage internal company portal for key communications and information working with relevant stakeholders
- Lead from conception to execution varied strategic initiatives working with your manager or cross functional leads as appropriate
- Provide liaison support to the team on global GTM activities
- MBA degree from a reputed institute with 4+ experience in a relevant domain
- Proven track record in managing PMO activities and supporting GTM strategic initiatives
- Data driven with an ability to hypothesize and strong experience in representing data/analysis visually. Experience in tools such as SalesForce Analytics, G-suite
- Exposure to CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce,
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Experience in the IT and education industry. Abreast of sales trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive and cross cultural environments
- Passionate and achievement oriented
- Strong communication skills
Our Strategy and Business Operations is a focused team that works on our most critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.