Technical Marketing Engineer (SD-WAN)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are looking for a technical marketing engineer to help showcase our product capabilities and differentiation through multipronged approaches. This role requires demonstration of the unique capabilities of our network and security products during webinars, lightboard presentation, validated reference designs and solution guides. The ideal candidate would have previous experience as a technical marketing engineer in a SD-WAN space.
- Demonstrate and present the products and technologies to sales teams, customers and partners at internal and external events, conferences, EBCs, etc.
- Create Documents and Presentations with technical details for the products and technologies
- Provide technical guidance and support to the Sales teams and enable them to successfully sell our products
- Conduct labs and demos of the products and compose differentiation document as compared to other vendor solutions
- Work closely with Engineering teams to provide feedback and drive technical requirements for future roadmaps
- BS/MS in a technical field or equivalent in experience
- Strong understanding and work experience in SD-WAN
- Experience launching both cloud and traditional products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills and trade show experience.
- Self-starter with excellent project organization skills, ability to drive complex projects with high levels of detail and hit deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong customer advocacy skills and experience, ability to work in difficult customer situations
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our Systems Engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in and helping to implement technical solutions based on our clients' feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.