Regional Sales Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are seeking talented, accomplished go-to-market account representative
to join our team working with accounts in Mexico.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for a set of Palo Alto Networks’ larger clients and prospects in your assigned geographic area, with the responsibility to sell our portfolio of products and services. The Regional Sales Manager works closely with our partners and helps to identify solutions to pressing cybersecurity needs. In doing so, you cultivate commercial relationships in your area, achieve and exceed revenue goals, and develop your expertise in evolving cybersecurity topics and products.
● Cultivate strong executive-level relationships at large client organizations through personal efforts, our executive team and our partners
● Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and environment
● Identify the best Palo Alto Networks’ solutions and convey a compelling and competitive proposition to our clients
● Establish yourself as the primary point of contact at Palo Alto Networks for identified client relationships
● Create an account vision, strategy and plan by partnering with a team of systems engineers, sales specialists and partners; lead our team to execute
● Achieve and exceed revenue and profitability targets (across our products) while enhancing client satisfaction
● Ensure accuracy of account planning and forecasting
● Travel as necessary within your area and to company-wide meetings
● Significant set of experiences establishing and maintaining commercial and enterprise relationships with a range of clients in your area (approximately 5+ years)
● Familiarity selling a portfolio of solutions through partner relationships (approximately 3+ years)
● Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
● Strong organizational, planning, communication and change management skills
● Negotiates skillfully to find common ground and acceptable alternatives, leveraging relationships of trust and credibility, while being comfortable discussing costs versus value
● Positive, growth-oriented mindset.
● Thrives in a matrixed, team environment anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
Our Go-to-Market (GTM) organization is the connection between our clients’ cybersecurity needs and Palo Alto Networks’ set of solutions. Comprising account managers, systems engineers and sales specialists, our team is committed to client satisfaction and the continued growth of our business. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.