Director, Global Talent Development
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are an evolving organization full of incredibly talented professionals seeking to accomplish our mission. This doesn’t happen easily – we have a workforce committed to a mission that involves technology and threats that evolve constantly. As part of our Global Talent Development team, the Director, Talent Development will play a key role in shaping our leadership & executive development approach and set our framework around performance management that will ultimately help demonstrate our values and drive strategic business goals. You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capability of our leaders, enhance performance, career development and talent planning, ensuring everyone across Palo Alto Networks has the opportunity to do their very best work.
- Determine strategy and solutions for developing critical talent, including executive leadership and key positions across the organization
- Design and deliver a suite of highly effective solutions to elevate leadership capability and organizational performance across the globe
- Serve as an internal consultant to businesses on matters of leadership, strategy development, and organizational effectiveness
- Provide executive coaching and individualized development to critical talent across Palo Alto Networks
- Partner with key stakeholders (Executive Leadership, People Team Business, Partners, etc.) to ensure solutions are relevant and drive key business outcomes
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on all aspects of leadership and executive development
- Serve as a key member of the Global Talent Development leadership team
- Stay abreast of industry trends and the latest research, maintain expertise in all aspects of leadership and talent development
- Manage and develop a team of learning professionals
- Hiring, development and leading a high performing team, preferably in learning and development
- Assessment and coaching using a variety of tools and models designed to increase individual, team, and organizational performance
- Successfully driven large-scale programs/projects to completion within time and budgetary targets
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, adept at engaging and serving as a consultant to all levels of management and leadership from frontline managers to C-level executives
- Able to identify risks, inefficiencies, and gaps, then develop simple and elegant solutions
- Strong executive presence, business acumen, and communication skills
- Expert coaching and facilitation skills
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on developing, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.