ASC Partner Services Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Authorized Support Center (ASC) Partner Services Manager in EMEA is responsible for managing post-sales partner-delivered Technical Support relationships with numerous partners located throughout the EMEA region. This role is both tactical and strategic in nature. The tactical aspect of the role is in managing the onboarding and enablement process for new partners and the ongoing monitoring and support of the existing partners to ensure their success in delivering high-quality post-sales Technical Support to our mutual customers. The strategic aspect of the role is working with the Channel Sales team and the Partners’ leadership teams to understand the partners’ service go-to-market strategies and how the ASC program can help the partners grow their business and impact in the marketplace.
- Partner with regional channel sales teams to manage the service delivery component of each partnership
- Evaluate potential service partners within the region to see if there’s a strong business need for inviting the partner into the ASC program or not; managing the Channel organization’s expectations and demands accordingly
- Analyze quality metrics to correctly assess and incent high partner performance
- Evangelize the value of Partner-deliver Technical support internally
- Conduct on-site and remote quarterly business reviews with key partners to ensure they are hitting key performance indicators and to continually grow the partners’ services business
- Track status of legal agreements with each partner; including negotiating, amending, and terminating business terms as needed.
- Manage customer complaints through direct complaints or customer satisfaction survey results
- Up to 30% travel
- 5+ years’ experience in program and project management in a worldwide high tech corporate environment
- Previous experience working within a service delivery environment
- Previous experience managing complex channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance
- Knowledge and experience providing data analysis and presenting business trends using applications and tools; such as Salesforce.com, and Learning Management Systems
- Strong business acumen
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relatable major
Our Customer Support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.