Business Planning Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the Business Planning group, the Business Planning Analyst will help to drive growth by understanding the fundamental data within the business and leveraging it to partner with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, and other functions to ensure all levels of the organization have the appropriate information to grow effectively. He or she will perform highly detailed analyses about customers, pipeline, markets, and other business components to identify key trends, set targets and move the business forward. It is ideal for an individual that is highly detail-oriented, takes initiative, has excellent data and systems skills and can handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
● Drive key business decisions through identifying current business and product trends and help identify ways to improve business performance presenting recommendations to key stakeholders
● Support global rollout of business KPIs on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis as well as educate local users as needed
● Partner with Sales Operations to improve sales planning efforts relating to segmenting accounts and territory planning
● Lead enablement effort of Einstein Analytics throughout the Theater to drive understanding and adoption throughout the business
● Continue to progress data quality efforts within enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com and other tools to ensure all users are accessing accurate and timely data
● Ongoing ad hoc analysis of markets, organizations, industries, and products
● BA/BS in statistics, marketing analytics, economics or equivalent fields
● Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in high growth companies
● Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
● Strong business and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data
● Highly independent self-starter with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
● Advanced experience with MS Access/Excel or other related tools required
● Prior Salesforce.com a must
● Prior experience building Einstein Analytics recommended, required desire to learn
● Record of strong advancement and achievement
● Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
● Experience working in a high growth technology organization preferred
Our team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in this role at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.