Marketing Lead Operations Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an accomplished operations leader who has a track record of defining and implementing best practices in lead management and partnering with business stakeholders across the organization. You will use your understanding of lead processes to optimize funnel inputs and outputs, anticipate current and future business needs, analyze end-to-end lead processing, and provide insight into sales and marketing leaders. This role will require you to evaluate business requirements, design and develop processes related to lead follow up and conversion, and analyze trends, providing recommended resolutions.
This senior role is for candidates who enjoy evaluating and deconstructing existing processes and formulating new, innovative, process-altering solutions. You will be focused on developing close relationships with sales and marketing leaders and ensuring ‘no lead is left behind’. To start, your time will be spent optimizing lead management in the Americas.
Our fast-moving culture demands that you bridge between communicating with business end users and team leaders, as well as collaborate effectively across organizations including but not limited to IT and Sales Operations. This is an awesome opportunity for somebody who wants to take on new, exciting challenges in a leadership role.
- Own Lead Management as a function
- Optimize lead funnel flow by developing processes with sales and marketing teams to ensure no lead is left behind
- Review and analyze lead funnel performance with sales and marketing leaders, focusing on end-to-end efficiency and conversion rates between stages
- Function as the key business partner to marketing and sales leaders - strategize on optimal workflows, capture and prioritize roadmap and requirements, and develop scalable lead routing architectures
- Monitor and evaluate lead flow, identify areas for improvement; work with appropriate teams to address issues and instrument enhancements
- Collaborate with marketing teams by sharing best practices for demand generation activities and nurture programs
- Drive data integrity initiatives related to lead management
- Own the criteria for lead hand-off from marketing to sales
- Provide leadership with lead management KPIs and develop supporting dashboards and reporting
- Own up-to-date documentation related to lead management
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations at a B2B company; enterprise software experience preferred
- An understanding of lead management best practices – Sirius Decisions Waterfall a plus
- Proven track record architecting solutions across various marketing and sales systems
- Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills
- Excellent conflict-resolution skills utilizing a data-driven, open communication style, and customer-centric, service-minded, positive, win-win approach
- Ability to influence without authority, and develop productive and consultative working relationships across marketing, sales, IT, and data warehousing teams
- Voracious learner, eager to learn new technologies. Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.