Sr. Revenue Reporting Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Senior Revenue Reporting Analyst to help build revenue reporting function, revenue accounting reporting process efficiencies and robust data governance through the Company’s continued high pace of growth. This person will perform revenue reporting tasks while working with key stakeholders, supporting projects and implementing process improvements in a fast-paced environment.
- Document reporting requirements for an order to cash cycle
- Participate in design and gap analyses
- Develop, implement, and test Tableau reports
- Enhance Tableau reports as needed
- Ensure compliance with SOX 404 key controls
- Ensure the integrity of key processes by understanding systems, the flow of transactions, and internal controls
- Assist in other ad hoc projects and testing
- Monitoring and maintenance of revenue reports
- Prepare underlying reports for revenue disclosures
- Partner with cross-functional business partners to provide broader analytics to support business agility, insights and decision making
- Collaborate with internal audit and data governance teams to ensure the security and integrity of revenue related data
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience in revenue and reporting or analytics environments
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- High proficiency in Google G-Suite specifically in Sheet and MS Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Capable of work independently while maintaining tight deadlines
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Experience with Tableau required and SAP preferred
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform a plus
You have a passion for numbers, systems, and processes, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking challenges. We deal with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, streamlining processes, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has exceptional analytics skill, critical thinking skill, and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance and accounting, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.
Our CommitmentWe’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com