Employer Brand Communication Strategist
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the People Communications team, you’ll help drive forward meaningful programs internally to the organization, as well as communicating our culture and life at Palo Alto Networks with prospective candidates externally. You’ll keep our employees engaged by helping with change management around internal programs by drafting communications that sell, engage, and excite. Externally, you’ll sell our employer brand using channels like Facebook, our Career Website, blog creation, and videos. You’re supporting the full employee life-cycle - helping an organization attract high-quality talent, and engaging them as soon as they get here.
- Optimize our career website by creating a site dedicated to the candidate experience by improving on our individual pages, recommending changes, and publishing blogs that support different hiring verticals
- Manage campaigns, ads, and content intended to raise awareness with target audiences, leveraging advertising opportunities like Facebook promoted posts, Twitter promoted posts, LinkedIn Pipeline campaigns, and LinkedIn Promoted Posts
- Generate communications strategies that reflect programs like our learning methodology and system, our new graduate program, and more
- Generate excitement from our employee population by engaging them with meaningful content that creates buy-in and transition to our people team programs
- Create content that can be used to generate excitement externally around the employer brand, using channels like the Muse, Medium, and Instagram
- Identify new, innovative tactics that can be leveraged across different platforms for candidate attraction
- Contribute to the editorial calendar for publishing across different regional employer brand focused on social properties, including blogs, videos, and social graphics
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to continuously update and innovate strategy for attracting quality candidates
- Manage hiring personas to update campaign targeting across social platforms to evolve personas as the business changes
- You’re the kind of person who thinks about things just plain different, “Because this is the way we’ve always done it” isn’t in your vocabulary
- You want to test the waters to get to know what could work better, you’re driven by a feeling of wanting to learn more, question the way things happen, and ideate different ideas
- You’re not shy about voicing your thoughts and opinions - even if they are drastically different from everyone else’s point of view
- You have experience creating meaningful stories that connect people on every level, from personal to professional
- You’ve always looked at things holistically, thinking about the foundational strategy, while working on smaller, execution-driven tasks
- You have lots of experience pivoting, changing, and adapting to new environments and strategic direction
- You learn quickly and feel comfortable working in ambiguity, with little direction and making decisions on your own
- You’re hungry for knowledge, experience and opportunity. Forget work experience, we just want someone who wants to learn as quickly as possible
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks.
Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.