Partner Services Program Manager APAC & Japan
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Partner Services Program Manager, APAC and Japan, is responsible for managing post-sales service programs for over 20 qualifying channel in Japan, Korea, Australia, and New Zealand. The programs include Authorized Support Centers (ASC), Authorized Training Centers (ATC), and Certified Professional Services Partners (CPSP). You will manage the onboarding and enablement process for new partners and the ongoing monitoring and “care and feeding” of the existing partners to ensure their success in delivering high-quality post-sales services to our mutual customers.
- Coordinate all aspects of the three programs across 20+ partners in APAC, with a strategic focus on partners in Japan
- Partner with regional sales teams to manage the services delivery component of each partnership
- Analyze quality metrics to correctly assess and incent high partner performance
- Coordinate on-going training and certification for ASCs, ATCs, and CPSPs
- Conduct on-site and remote quarterly business reviews with each partner to ensure they are hitting key performance indicators
- Track status of legal agreements with each partner; including negotiating, amending and terminating business terms as needed
- Manage customer complaints specific to partner-delivered support, training, or professional services
- Be an advocate for partner support, training and consulting needs within the company
- Up to 30% travel
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or IT
- 5+ years’ experience in program and project management in a worldwide high tech corporate environment
- Exceptional Japanese and English language skills including an exceptional understanding of Japanese business culture
- Strong presentation, written and spoken communication skills in Japanese and English; additional Asian languages are preferred
- Previous experience working within technical support, training, or professional services function
- Previous experience managing complex channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance
- Knowledge and experience providing data analysis and presenting business trends using applications and tools; such as a Salesforce.com, Learning Management Systems, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical background in IT, Networking, or Security is preferred
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment
Our Global Customer Services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it just evolves. Our technical team provides behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer’s needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry. We’re a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and cyberattacks, protecting everyday transactions in the digital environment. It means we’re good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.