Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment that will require flexibility to roll up your sleeves and participate in various capacities to deliver success. In this role, you will be reporting to the Executive Support Manager in order to support the CEO and drive the administration day-to-day operations as assigned. You will be expected to handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
● Responsible for assisting in office duties such as answering phone calls, sending emails, ordering meals and greeting visitors.
● Track and maintain contact lists.
● File expense reports and track reimbursement status.
● Research and compile briefing documents in preparation for meetings and interviews
● Coordinate logistics and materials for all hands and Board meetings as required
● Organizing and distributing mail and packages, gifts to clients, etc.
● Special projects as assigned in relation to travel services
● Manage electronic signing of legal documents
● Coordinate with Internal and external teams
● Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
● Available and responsive to the global nature of the business.
● Manage and prioritize the CEO’s calendar, schedules, and communications
● Arrange travel schedules that can quickly change and need adjustment
● Organize meetings, entertainment, and events
● Collect and prepare information for meetings and presentations
● High school education or equivalent; some college-level education preferred.
● A minimum of 5+ years general administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and college-level education.
● Proficiency in Google Suite Products - Drive, Gmail, Calendar etc.
● Excellent attention to detail
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.