Account Director - Service Provider (Homeoffice)
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team, you will report to the Vice President of Sales for EMEA Service Providers. You will be responsible for building and driving the Deutsche Telekom & T-Systems sales team to exceed company objectives and grow the district according to plan. You will be responsible for leading the Majors sales team on a day-to-day basis including- pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of the sales team.
- In this key role, you will manage and lead a team of sales professionals in the EMEA telco team, managing the relationship for Deutsche Telekom and subsidiaries to achieve and exceed revenue targets for the account.
- Also, develop a business plan for Deutsche Telekom and T-Systems to maintain and expand our Managed Services offering with them to support their enterprise customers
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams to build complete solution based proposals
- Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and pipeline management
- Ensure account team has well-documented account plan aligned with the value proposition and differentiated strengths of the company
- Focused inspection of team activities on the account, leveraging relationships to drive revenue
- Assure teams execute on leveraging alliances and relationships with key Partners in the region
- Evangelize the Palo Alto Networks Security Platform as you focus on both building a scalable, repeatable MSSP business with the providers and as you sell to them to secure their business and enterprise IT and data center networks
- Validated ability to effectively manage teams with a large span of control and many accounts under management. The SP team is a startup within a hyper-growth company, so the ability to build from scratch, lead the team, and perform front line support are all needed.
- Consistent track record of over achievement against quarterly and annual sales targets
- Demonstrable experience in high-tech enterprise sales working with leading high-tech companies with a record of overachievement.
- Demonstrate executive gravitas sufficient to engage negotiate and win new relationships at CXO level in our targeted partner markets.
- Understanding of recent Cyber Security trends and key vendors in the industry
- Consistent track record in selling & positioning network Security at a senior business level
- Excellent communication over the phone with high-level decision makers
- Very strong presentation skills at the executive level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Sales Automation Tools (Salesforce.com)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a leading university
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and present to large business audiences at conferences & industry forums
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach—both in terms of selling to the SP, but also in terms of enabling the SP as a channel to deliver our managed offers into the enterprise market
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision
- High organizational skills and very strong relationship-building interpersonal skills
- Able to build a highly functional team. Includes strong interviewing and hiring skills as well as employee performance management capabilities
- Able to respond to team objectives
- Ability to travel
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients. As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.