IT Product Manager (CPQ)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a rock star to work on one of the larger and more complex CPQ implementations with lots of opportunities to learn new aspects of Salesforce, gain valuable experience, and make a huge impact in a fast-growing company.
You will apply an open communication and collaborative style and lead by example, being both customer-centric and service-minded, able to interact with end-users, executives, analysts, and technical colleagues – creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
● You will help drive our Sales digital transformation Product roadmap in the quoting (CPQ) and subscription billing space
● Design user journeys and processes with business stakeholders across our Sales organization
● Develop user stories working closely with UX designers,product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers to bring great ideas to life
● Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Play a critical role in creating alignment across the cross-functional Leadership team
● Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications and drive transformational change for the Sales workforce
● Possess an acute sense of urgency and is able to resolve project issues and roadblocks throughout the product development lifecycle
● Prepare technical implementation and testing in close collaboration with Sales Operations partner in an agile setup
● Overall 5+ Experience working in Salesforce.com, CPQ ( Preferably SteelBrick) and Subscription billing platforms
● Proficiency in Lead to Order flow in SFDC. Fluent in SFDC configurations and basic setups
● Experience working in 2 tier channel sales model and direct sale required. Marketplace sales experience is preferred
● Experience in Scrum related activities, including sprints and client demos. Knowledge of leading multiple projects, workstreams, and Kanban boards in Jira
● Experience in Agile principles: Focus on the business need; Deliver on time; Never compromise quality; Build incrementally from firm foundations; Develop iteratively; Communicate continuously and clearly
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair change management sessions
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.