DevOps Engineer (Demisto)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Be a part of the DevOps team that manage and architect the cloud production and R&D environments. We are looking for an experienced individual who lives infrastructure and can deliver it as a code. If you are independent, an autodidact with excellent problem-solving skills and have a passion to learn groundbreaking technologies, you will find this position a great next step for you!
More information about Demisto product can be found HERE
- Maintain production environments of hosted customers as part of a global team
- Manage different types of workloads in public clouds Dev/Prod environments
- Streamline business workflows and processes by using automation and orchestration tools
- Hands-on experience with AWS and/or one of the following public clouds (GCP, Azure)
- IAC – Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- CM - Ansible
- VCS - GitLab/GitHub or equivalent and knowledge of CI/CD pipelines principals
- K8s - knowledge of EKS and/or GKE a plus
- ElasticSearch - Cluster management, security, and optimization huge plus
- Understanding of security products and secure coding techniques a plus
- Experience with API’s, web services, and container environments a plus
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 4 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.