Senior Finance Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join its Global Sales Finance & Strategy team as a Senior Finance Analyst. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong analytical skills, an effective communicator, and a leader who is passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
● Contribute to the planning, forecasting, and month-end close processes across the sales organization, utilizing internal financial forecast models, systems, and tools
● Deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted with actionable insights
● Execute requests from business partners, corporate FP&A, accounting, and other cross-functional teams
● Assist with the partnership to the Sales Finance and business leadership to align goals
● Drive and provide support for ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
● Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree/MBA preferred
● 4+ years of prior finance experience; management consulting, investment banking experience a plus
● Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills. Power Excel user who is comfortable with large data sets
● Effective presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex topics in a distilled manner
● Experience with and/or willingness to master various financial systems, including SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
● Strong team player, and independent thinker, with high intellectual and emotional intelligence
● Deadline-driven, organized, with a willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
You have a passion for numbers, and our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact, this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.