Business System Analyst (Supply Chain)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Business System Analyst assesses, initiates, refines and drives appropriate business software solutions. In addition, responsible for communicating and educating end users on the software changes or new product functionality.
- Translate complex business problems to organized and clear business requirements
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities while prioritizing critical tasks and issues
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written skills required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle competing priorities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with Google docs, sheets and slides
- A strong understanding of at least one pertinent business application area (e.g. SD, MM, QM)
- Support functional integration with other Enterprise Applications
- Configure and develop SAP SD/MM/QM based on requirements analysis
- Develop application documentation and perform other duties as assigned
- Partner with cross functional teams in IT to identify and analyze systems technical problems related to the processes
- Precipitate in project/scrum meetings and report on the status
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of industry/ IT experience and 1 year of project management experience. The candidate should be able to understand returns, quality management processes.
- The candidate should have successfully participated in at least 1 full life cycle end-to-end business transformation projects implementing SAP manufacturing modules.
- The candidate must have hands on design, configuration, and customization in SD, QM modules along with exposure of integration with Finance and SD/PS.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, meeting with business owners, and performing current state system analysis
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills and quick learner of new technologies.
- Professional qualification like PMP are preferred
- SDLC and formal change management
- Good understanding of SFDC.
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.