District Sales Manager- Named Accounts
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team, you will report to the Vice President of Sales for the Central Region. You will be responsible for building and driving the District Territory sales teams to exceed company objectives and grow the district according to plan. You will be responsible for managing the sales team on a day-to-day basis including- pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of the sales team.
- Hire and expand the district to scale with the company growth and objectives
- Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for collaborating with key channel partners and ensuring and that they become proficient in soliciting the Palo Alto solution
- Participate in quarterly review sessions with the key partners in the region
- Have a direct involvement and influence in top opportunities, focusing sales efforts on large key accounts with the sales team.
- District travel is required
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
- Deep understanding of how to build a district in a fast growing dynamic environment, leveraging the channel community and creating a culture within the region that supports the objectives of the Company
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling and managing sales teams in the technology industry with a preference for a mixture of network infrastructure based security appliances, software and cloud
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience, and 5 years of Sales Management experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with a strong network of in-district decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.