Senior HR Coordinator
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
HR Connect is a growing, high energy team, providing global shared HR services to our workforce. We are looking for an ambitious HR professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and who is comfortable always being the face of HR. We believe in the importance of always being accessible and showing our best social and excellent customer service skills to all employees. You will play a pivotal role in demonstrating our company culture and making the best first impression. If you are a self-starter and looking for a role that helps create a great new hire and employee experience, this is it!
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new hires by ensuring all aspects of onboarding are completed accurately and timely including communication with new hires
- Raise documentation and or process gaps as identified
- Participate in meetings as operational subject matter expert which impact operational design, reporting, or workflows
- Provide employees with exceptional service regarding HR related inquiries through resolution accountability
- Provide HR administration support including, data entry, maintaining HR records and other tasks as assigned
- Perform other HR operational tasks such as data entry, employment verification requests, E-verify process, coordination with payroll, and overall maintenance of employee records, ensuring data integrity
- Coordinate the recording, maintenance, preparation, and reporting of data related to new hire onboarding
- Communicate and coordinate via Workday Onboarding platform and email with new hires regarding onboarding requirements and ensure all required information is returned in a timely manner
- Assisting with researching and providing information related to company policies, training, and other human resource programs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to address immediate employee needs while maintaining a view to long term goals and the organization’s vision and objectives with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Strong organizational skills; meticulous with consistent follow up
- Strong social skills and demonstrated success working with all levels in an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in G-Suite
- Experience with the following tools a plus: Workday, ServiceNow, and DocuSign
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.