Sr. Finance Manager, Go-to-Market Finance & Strategy, Prisma/Cloud
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join its Prisma (Cloud) Finance Team as a Senior Finance Manager, Go-to-Market Finance & Strategy. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
The Prisma Finance team was recently constructed to help the business drive the growth of our Cloud products. This role will report into the Sr Director of Prisma Finance and is responsible for partnering with leadership to develop the go-to-market strategy for this fast-growing business unit.
● Partner with Go-To-Market (GTM) leaders to align business and financial goals
● Contribute to the planning and forecasting processes across the organization, utilizing internal financial forecast models, systems, and tools
● Deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
● Provide insightful and actionable recommendations for decision making through data analysis
● Execute on requests from business partners, corporate FP&A, accounting, and other cross-functional teams
● Work with cross-functional teams to identify, recommend, and execute on high-potential sales initiatives
● Drive and provide support for ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
● Finance Business Managers are individual contributors; Senior Managers should expect to manage analyst(s)
● BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required
● 5-10 years of FP&A related experience with a record of strong achievement; and/or management consulting/investment banking/private equity experience a plus
● Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to lead large scale initiatives and projects with executive management
● Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding of software, appliances and/or internet industry business models
● Advanced Excel skills and experience with CRM, planning, and ERP systems such as SFDC, SAP, BPC, and Tableau
● Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
● Self-motivated, energetic, and positive attitude
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, and building elegant models to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in financial modeling and analytics and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.