SOAR Architect - Demisto
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Demisto’s SOAR Architects are responsible for making sure that our customers are meeting their objectives. They are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome Demisto colleagues. Without these ninjas, we will fail. And failure is not an option!
Santa Clara - Headquarters
Remote locations are an option for experienced candidates
• New customer onboarding – work with our new customers to design, deploy, configure and integrate Demisto products in their environment and workflows
• Customer ongoing communication – aggressively working closely with our customers and ensuring maximum utilization of our product, while keeping their satisfaction levels up
• SOAR Architects assist customers with their product questions and issues, and work with the Demisto teams to resolve the issues and answer questions
• Customer success or on-boarding experiences
• Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
• Experience in customer-facing roles
• Familiarity with the different products, processes, and ecosystem
• Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
• English is a requirement. Any other language a plus.
• Ability to work under pressure, and to prioritize tasks accordingly
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
Our CommitmentWe’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.