Senior Delivery Partner Program Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an energetic professional who will help expand our fast growing Support Delivery Partners organization. You will provide a pivotal role in assisting in the non-technical oversight of our Support Delivery Partners. Strong organizational skills and project management skills will be required to properly maintain the progress of our various initiatives. You will work closely with Delivery Partner management, as well as our Delivery Partners, to manage administrative aspects of our partner management, including onboarding, system’s access, training consumption, financials and other tasks as assigned related to our partner relationships. Project management or participation experience is highly desired.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new hires by ensuring all aspects of onboarding are completed accurately and timely including communication with new hires and management
- Maintain headcount lists, skill-set assignments, tenure rates, and scheduling. Will involve working directly with various functional teams within Palo Alto Networks
- Review financials including invoices, purchase orders, and forecasting
- Escalate documentation and or process gaps as identified and may write documentation as requested
- Participate in meetings as operational subject matter expert which impacts operational design, reporting, or workflows and other aspects of partner management
- Complete a variety of non-recurring and ongoing projects assigned by Manager
- Provide support for a variety of administrative activities requiring knowledge of organizational procedures, methodologies, and business practices
- Support multiple and concurrent ad hoc partner management requests or other duties as assigned
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and self-motivation
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented with consistent follow up
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated success working with all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of vendor management functions. Knowledge of Palo Alto Networks systems and processes a plus.
- 3 + years’ experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a global, dynamic environment. Must be able to operate with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree, or related experience, desirable
- Experience with the following tools a plus: Salesforce.com, Tableau, and Medallia
- Project Management certification a strong plus
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.