Senior Tax Analyst, Singapore based
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly motivated Tax Account Analyst who will manage the tax-related accounting work for APAC and EMEA regions. This position is part of the APAC Accounting team and will be based in Singapore.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare aging and reconcile tax accounts
- Prepare financial data and perform financial analysis and reports discrepancies
- Prepare and provide reports to internal Tax team and external Tax consultant
- Assist Tax team in preparation of tax returns, answers queries
- Work closely with internal Tax team and external Tax consultant to support periodic/annual tax filing
- Work with the Tax team to prepare and make tax payments
- Provide advice to the Accounting team on WHT and other tax impacts
- Support the statutory financial statements audit
- Support continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of functions and processes
- Manage ad-hoc projects and assist in all accounting activities
- A qualified accountant, bachelor degree in finance/accounting
- Experience in an international reporting environment
- Advanced knowledge and experiences of SAP system
- Well versed with MS Office applications
- Strong communicator and team player
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and demanding environment
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.