Manager, Corporate Travel
Palo Alto Networks is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Manager, Corporate Travel to join our exciting, fast growing company. The Global Travel Manager will manage and lead the corporate global travel team and program which reports into the Operations Organization. This leader must be a culture fit, someone who shares the Palo Alto Networks corporate and worldwide Operations philosophy. The Corporatel Travel Manager will interface and partner cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders including Accounting, Finance, Sales, Safety & Security, Marketing, HR, Legal and C-level Executives.
This leader will provide a strategic vision in building out Regional Travel processes and partnerships to improve the traveler experience while the company grows 20-30%.
The Corporate Travel Manager position is responsible for managing the success of the Corporate Travel Program in outlined Global Regions. She/he engages stakeholders and travel partner firms, in coordination with the Global Travel Program initiatives.
- Collaborate with Global Travel Manager on WW Travel Program initiatives.
- Manage regional corporate travel initiatives within the overall Global Travel program in concert with the Global Travel Manager.
- Administer and manage Global Hotel RFP Process. Manage regional Concur Travel tool integrations.
- New country rollouts
- Manage and enhance regional preferred supplier relationships (Air/Hotel/Car Hire).
- Coordinate internal and external communications with stakeholders, third party representatives, etc. under Global Travel Initiatives.
- Negotiate Regional airline discount agreements.
Review compliance of supplier contract records validating status & record accuracy.
- Establish a high level of transparency for the management team, allowing them to better manage their travel costs from a ‘pre-trip’ perspective.
- Engage travelers to ensure exceptional traveler experience in each perspective region Establish & maintain key relationships with region executives and VIP travelers.
- Monitor and manage SLA compliance by the preferred agency supplier in each perspective region.
- Conduct monthly review of supplier invoices as needed.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, and 5+ years work experience in a Travel Industry related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage initiatives across teams, driving Travel brand awareness and driving Travel program engagement and development.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in negotiation of basic commercial terms, ensuring successful partnerships are established with key Suppliers.
- Ability to be the Ambassador for Global Travel Program, establishing and maintaining strong internal partnerships with key stakeholders. Ability to be an influencer internally and externally.
- Strong data and reporting skills.
Our Manufacturing team has extensive business and project management experience in the contract manufacturing industry. This team has a dedication to success and a consistent track record of success in all aspects of supply chain and project management.
Our manufacturing team leadership establishes clear objectives, defining and implementing profit improvement and profiling inventory management, valuation and lead-time improvement programs. If you have a passion for extensive end-to-end manufacturing and supply chain with the knowledge and experience, we want you!
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.