Senior Manager, Revenue Close
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Manage the worldwide revenue close, including review of monthly journal entries and reconciliations and accounting for acquisitions
- Partner with cross-functional business partners to implement system capabilities, automate tasks, and drive continuous process improvements in order to accelerate close cycles without compromising quality
- Assist/represent the revenue team to integrate acquired companies effectively end-to-end
- Evaluate revenue analytics and trends to provide visibility into relationships, drive revenue optimization initiatives, and support business decisions
- Review standalone selling price studies and analyses
- Ensure compliance with SOX 404 key controls
- Assist with external audits and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience with at least 3 years in Big 4 public accounting
- Minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience, managing and
developing diverse teams.
- Experience with high technology clients and/or revenue recognition is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of revenue accounting
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a dynamic environment with attention to detail
- Effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite, proficiency in Google Suite a plus
- Experience with SAP and RAR revenue accounting a plus
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.