Finance Business Manager, Global Customer Services
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join the team as a Finance Business Manager, Global Customer Services. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mind and strong knowledge of finance, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
This role will be responsible for business partnering with the Customer Success organization within Global Customer Services
- Partner with Customer Success leaders to align business and financial goals
- Planning and forecasting processes across the organization, utilizing internal financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Provide insightful and actionable recommendations for decision making through data analysis
- Create impactful reporting for all of the Global Customer Services to enable data-driven decisions
- Develop and manage scenario models and in-depth analyses utilized for internal investment and operational decision-making
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance, MBA from top tier institution or equivalent experience preferred
- 5-8 years related experience showing strong career progression; management consulting/investment banking/private equity experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding of software, appliances and/or internet industry business models
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
- Experience with and/or a willingness to master various financial systems, including SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Independent with enthusiasm for solving unstructured questions and providing thought leadership
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions.. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.