Manager, Investor Relations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Reporting to the Vice President, Investor Relations, this role is responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Investor Relations team in developing and executing the global investor relations program.
Collaborate with and support the IRO in developing and executing the IR strategy, operating plans, and global IR program. The primary operating objective of the IR program is to educate and update investors and security analysts about the company to achieve a fair relative stock price. The program must accurately represent and reflect the company.
- Collaborates with the Investor Relations Organization (IRO) on the development of the IR strategy and operating plan
- Collects and reviews analysts’ excel models and works with reporting entities (Factset, Bloomberg, etc.) to ensure accuracy in consensus estimates
- Reviews and summarizes both analyst research and industry to news to prepare concise reports to be distributed to internal management
- Supports the collection and analysis of relative stock price movements, investors' and analysts' perceptions and opinions, and stock ownership.
- Documents the company's current and historic external and internal messages (for IR and Strategic Communication) and ensures that the current messages are distributed to all the company's communicators.
- Supports the IR effort to find, educate, and encourage prospective investors by screening and manipulating the investor data base.
- Provides administrative support to identify and support IR targets-of-opportunity.
- Provides organization, contract, logistical, and administrative support for conference calls and rehearsals. Collaborates in the preparation of related scripts and practice questions.
- Assists in creating the publications and electronic media used in the IR program.
- Supports the creation of quarterly results and other news releases.
- Supports the design, content, production, and delivery of the data book or fact book.
- Assists with logistics and administration for conference calls
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- More than 4~6 years of experience in investor relations, equity research, investment banking, accounting or finance for a public company or a consulting agency.
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability.
- A clear and thorough understanding of financial modeling techniques.
- A good understanding of strategic communication, public relations, marketing, advertising, and the media.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills.
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace and provide equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.