Senior Full Stack Developer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Articulate and communicate design and development processes to technical and non-technical team members
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Improve on iterations based on reviews of projects and evaluations
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience
- Hands-on experience in crafting and architecting SaaS services
- HTML, CSS, JS, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with a CSS preprocessing language like LESS
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages Java, Python
- Experience in building a GraphQL server with NodeJS and Express
- Experienced in using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JS debugger, lint, etc.
- Experience in crafting, developing and delivering software and/or platforms used by other developers,
- Deep understanding of web services and related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON
- Experienced in using frameworks such as RestEasy, Spring, Apache CXF and Jersey
- Adobe AEM development experience a plus
- Experience with Message Queue based scalable async architecture a plus
- Devops skills in solving live application issues, assessing performance bottlenecks of applications running on Linux a bonus
- Previous experience developing a mobile app a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.