Program Manager GCS Contracts and Compliance
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced Program Manager to support the Global Support Organization’s compliance objectives. You will be responsible for the program management of projects and initiatives associated with regulatory and performance compliance for the Global Customer Support (GCS) Operations group, ensuring desired compliance goals are achieved. You are able to observe and measure program success through the use of tools and best practices. Flexibility, creative problem solving, and the ability to interact with management and cross-functional teams are essential for success in this role.
- Align compliance programs, projects and operational activities with strategic objectives of the GCS organization
- Partner with other stakeholders such as the Product Management, Internal Audit, INFOSEC, IT, and Legal, to implement prioritized projects and measure success against stated objectives
- Support internal and external audit preparation, participation and remediation to ensure GCS compliance with regulatory and performance obligations.
- Communicate effectively across functional teams and influence their behavior to align with compliance objectives
- Support performance compliance objectives through optimal contracting practices
- Liaises with business units to advise on and support corporate compliance initiatives
- Establish and Maintain GCS processes and procedures to ensure alignment with successful compliance practices
- Prepares compliance status reports for internal management and regulatory agencies as required
- Assists with implementation of various compliance initiatives and other compliance duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of proven experience in a highly demanding Program and Project Management environment
- Knowledge of the GDPR regulations and Service Level Agreements is preferred
- Prior experience with the implementation and maintenance of regulatory and performance compliance is preferred
- Solid people and communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to successfully explain complex matters and provide persuasive support for positions with internal stakeholders, outside partners, and to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to help construct and maintain compliance best practices across the GCS organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as diligent planning abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a rapid-growth, rapid-change environment
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
- Proven leadership abilities
- Self-starter who enjoys problem-solving with little direct supervision
- Collaborative team player with a strong desire to achieve results while respecting the company’s core values framework
Our Customer Support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.