Campaign Marketing Manager (Cortex)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager for Cortex, by Palo Alto Networks, you will partner with the global Go-To-Market Lead to drive the demand strategy for the Cortex product lines, focused on customers and prospects, while developing programs that support channel and alliances marketing. This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager, well-organized self-starter to help develop and execute the marketing mix best suited to drive measurable results within a campaign for all stages of the pipeline in the EMEA market. You will generate quality leads via digital marketing efforts across EMEA, partner with inside sales to ensure quality and timely lead disposition and deliver packaged events that support field marketing regional needs. You’re reporting on results is pivotal to this role to ensure we are hitting our goals and/or failing fast, learning and improving.
- Partner with the global campaign team, you will take packaged programs designed to nurture, engage and convert opportunities, that either drive adoption, cross-sell or upsell the Cortex product line
- Will build strong, data-driven marketing campaigns to drive engagement and tie in with product specific campaigns
- Run the campaign calendar and email cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent list fatigue
- Connect GTM priorities with Sales success by defining, instrumenting, measuring and executing end-to-end campaigns
- Partner with digital, content, field, social marketing and marketing operations to align multi-channel execution
- Align with FMM to develop region-specific campaigns
- Develop and project lead integrated campaigns, both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team, stepping in to fill in gaps as necessary
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue potential
- Establish goals and critical metrics for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- Test new tools to innovate and scale programs, with an emphasis on integrated marketing
- Align closely with inside sales to ensure they have enough leads of the right quality and those leads are dispositioned within the right time frame
- 8+ years of experience leading and running demand generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services
- Deep experience working with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other marketing automation tools) to execute integrated demand generation programs and measure their effectiveness
- Experience working with personas and mapping to the buyer’s journey
- Exceptional teammate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing programs
- Track record of marketing results and a strong analytical mindset
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.