At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The company is growing fast and the Technical Trainer - SEBC position provides a highly motivated individual with the opportunity to deliver technical training for Palo Alto Networks Security Products to our Systems Engineers and partners worldwide. You will work with SMEs and stakeholders to ensure the readiness of all course materials and equipment prior to delivery.
- Coordinating and delivering pre-sales training worldwide for internal and partner audiences
- Maintaining high-quality technical courseware and lab exercises for Palo Alto Networks products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven 5+ years of experience in the delivery of courseware and related business experience in the networking security industry
- Working knowledge of the following: Firewalls (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper/Netscreen), IDP/IDS and Network operations, VPN and Virtualization, technical pre-sales and channel-sales models, Public Cloud Operations, different operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix), project management
- Possess or can obtain a passport and driver’s license
- Operate out of our Santa Clara office 50% a month
- Ability to travel up to 50% a month worldwide
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our systems engineer (SE) teams come in. Our SE team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate systems engineering teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our SE team, you help support the sales team with technical expertise and mentorship when establishing trust with key clients. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our systems engineer team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.