Senior Product Manager (Demisto)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be focused on interacting with the data behind our data enrichment capabilities at Demisto. You will continue to drive one of the most innovative security orchestration platforms available today. You will help extend Response process insights by identifying and driving improvements to the way our customers create playbooks.
You will rely on interaction with enterprise customers to understand requirements and needs, engineering to prioritize and develop the right features, and sales and marketing to bring those features successfully to market. You will have a track record for driving deeply technical solutions at a rapid pace and with high customer impact. You will oversee large strategic customers that depend on the Client Services team for the success of their implementation and throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Crafting project plans for large strategic customers and other customers seeking direction
- Managing multiple projects effectively by defining achievements and schedules (based on SOWs)
- Maintaining and updating customer status reports internally and for external customers
- Identifying risks related to the project and overall health of the customer account including logging, assessment and treatment strategies
- Ensuring escalation of any roadblock issues and follow-up in a timely, committed manner
- Interacting and guiding technical team members to accomplish project goals and objectives
- Delivering Quarterly Business Reviews/Project Management Reviews to customers
- Own roadmap and execution for Security content classification capabilities within Demisto
- Lead one or more scrum teams to groom backlog and execute against roadmap by diligently executing each sprint by working closely with engineers and technical program manager
- Partner with engineering leadership, marketing, and executives to develop short- and long-term product roadmap
- Collaborate across the company to deliver product capabilities
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Quarterly travel is required both domestic and international
- 4+ years of product management experience shipping enterprise security software products in a dynamic and cross-functional environment
- Experience in Security Content Classification, Machine Learning, Access Control, Data Mining, and related domains is a plus
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment
- Comfortable both doing high-level strategy and execution
- Give presentations to the CEO and running meetings with engineers, operations, and marketing
- Customer project management experience
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with project planning tools for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking (Smartsheet a plus!)
- Have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations is a requirement
The TeamDemisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.