Principal, Strategy and Business Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is scaling its world-class strategy organization and looking for its next senior leaders in the area of security services. Though our security services are successful both in the market as well as at preventing attackers, the landscape is continually changing and in need of innovation leadership.
The Palo Alto Networks Strategy function is a focused team that works on our most mission-critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. As a Principal, Strategy and Business Operations, your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
- Structure and break down complex business problems, develop a hypothesis, drive analysis and deliver recommendations in a data-driven manner
- Lead thoughtful and rigorous analysis across large data sets and synthesize insights and opportunities
- Develop and present high-quality recommendation and deliverables (PPT, Word, etc.) for executive level consumption and contribute to associated strategy and execution discussions
- Work collaboratively across a cross-functional set of stakeholders to gather the right information, pressure test your hypothesis, co-create deliverables, accelerate execution and unlock value
- Relevant work experience with management consulting (McKinsey, Bain, BCG), private equity or top-tier tech strategy or “bizops” functions (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.)
- Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
- Experience in building relationships and leading through influence
- Great teammate, willing to passionately roll up their sleeves and work cross-functionally to get things done
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision
- Expertise in the cybersecurity industry and knowledge of the market is a plus but not required
Our Strategy and Business Operations is a focused team that works on our most critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.