At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative intern to join the Content Engine team as an IoT Research Engineer. As an IoT Research Engineer, you will be part of a team that develops content to power the next-generation firewall for providing IoT visibility and control for our customers. You will work on IoT behavior research; modeling IoT behavior and decoding different protocols. You will be working on our Content Engineer team who builds automated systems, develops protocol decoders and writes signatures to identify applications (APP-ID) and devices (IoT-ID).
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- Review content performance metrics across earned, paid, shared and owned platforms and help develop an optimization strategy
- Collaborate on content such as briefs, infographics, and videos in support of our corporate Go-To-Market initiatives
- Learn how to work with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Work with the web team to understand content optimization strategies
- Work with SEO + SEM to update Cyberpedia (3rdparty site) with new articles
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high degree of collaboration
- Interest in working across various teams and job functions within marketing
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Our Security Services Team is responsible for building next-generation threat prevention and antivirus solutions and shipping high-quality content to our products to prevent successful cyberattacks. The areas include malware analysis, IoT security, Web security, network security, privacy protection.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.