At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
● Coordinate travel arrangements, including transportation, meetings and lodging
● Ensures the preparedness of the VP for all meetings and/or events
● Prepare and submit expense reports
● Provide project and presentation support as needed
● Organize and assist with events, including customer visits, large and small employee events and trainings
● Assist between cross-functional groups in the Customer Support and Professional Services organization as necessary
● Budget management, Purchase Order Creation and Reconciliation
● Responsible for ordering materials, frequent catering, giveaways and supplies as needed
● 5+ years Executive Administrative Assistant experience
● The ability to always maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
● Travel management & logistics – international and domestic experience a plus
● Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor, sense of humor helps
● Good writing and communication skills
● Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
● Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
● Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
● Knows how to work effectively as a team player, in a collaborative environment, must work well with peers and members of the greater organization
● Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high stress environment
● Previous experience working in a deadline driven environment
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.