Project Manager (Tech Docs)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our TechDocs team directly helps our internal teams, customers, and partners globally by helping them better understand how to configure and use our products to solve their network security problems. In this role of a Project Manager you will be a key member of our tech pubs web and operations team and run a variety of projects. This is a great opportunity if you are early in your career and want to grow your project management skills.
- Serves as a project and program manager for documentation releases
- Manage book publishing process for web content, working closely and coordinating with the management staff, technical writers, and web team
- Own the release calendar, JIRA tickets, and manage website updates in support of documentation releases
- Execute on day-to-day web needs on an ad-hoc basis to include necessary webpage updates to support launches and regression/QA testing to support web projects
- Generate and post PDFs from translated source files
- BA/BS degree highly desired with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding project and program management skills
- Team player who can work independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly collaborative and demonstrates follow through to completion
- Experience managing digital web programs in a high-tech company
- Exceptional verbal, written and time management skills
- Quick learner, requiring little direction
- Excellent attention to detail, project/time management and communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), JIRA/Confluence, Adobe FrameMaker
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyber attacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.