At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for the development, assessment, and delivery of uniquely qualified candidates for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Your focus as Technical Recruiter is delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences, sourcing and attracting the best talents in the market, developing and maintaining a large network, build strong employer brand, work on employee referral programs, Interview negotiate and close candidates. You will be part of a senior, experienced, collaborative Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about our success.
- Consult with HR Business Partners, functional business leaders, and customer organizations to understand skill requirements, background, and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function (sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets
- Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
- Possess razor-sharp instincts and know how to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Build a pipeline of top talent and skillfully covert passive candidates
- Develop meaningful candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates
- Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking
- Craft, justify and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc)
- Previous full-cycle software recruiting experience at a technology company
- Proven experience in both agency & in-house (software engineering or sales or consulting etc) recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technical candidates at all levels including Entry to Director levels
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing. Knowledge of CBI (Competency Based Interviewing) is ideal
- Demonstrable skills using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs Previous experience with reverse recruiting, conducting telephone screens and screening resumes for designated hard to fill positions is required
- Proven experience influencing and working directly with hiring managers, leaders, and stakeholders
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.