Channel Marketing Manager Southern Region
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Reporting into the Director of Channel Marketing EMEA, our Channel Marketing Managers are essential members of the Marketing and Channel Sales teams who will work hand‐in‐hand with the local Enterprise Marketing Managers to deliver success in their region. We are in search of extraordinary individuals to take charge and make a positive difference.
You will also work closely with the wider EMEA Marketing Team, especially with the Head of EMEA Channel Marketing to set strategy, focus, and priorities for your region.
- Ensure that your partners are fully equipped to meet their goals by conceptualizing and executing growth and demand generation programs
- Prevent random acts of marketing by creating annual and quarterly marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align with pipeline targets, quarterly budgets, and overall business goals
- Be our ambassador: driving partner awareness, enablement, and vendor preference
- Be an Advisor: guiding our Partners on how to grow their Palo Alto Networks business by leveraging our marketing programs, initiatives, and advanced analytics
- Be a friend to partners and sales alike. This role goes beyond B2B Marketing; it is about business relationships
- Understand the difference between activity v. action, and focus on the actions that will move the needle for both companies
- Proven track record of planning and executing partner demand generation and enablement programs
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders and partner executives
- Ability to confidently present in front of partners, senior sales management and sales teams
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Best in class marketing, demand generation and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.