Senior Financial Analyst
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a finance professional to join its Cortex go-to-market finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong analytical skills, an innate attention to detail, an effective communicator, and a leader passionate for driving change in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will work with executive business partners and other key leaders throughout the Cortex go-to-market organization to plan, forecast and report on the headcount and opex spend for the group. As a trusted adviser, you will provide recommendations to your business partners within the functional area, and provide other key financial deliverables.
- Ownership of the headcount and opex spend for Cortex Sales, Marketing and Customer Success functions
- Opportunity to collaborate with executives and other key business leaders
- Establish and drive key reporting metrics and analysis on a weekly and quarterly cadence
- Develop and manage scenario models and in-depth analyses utilized for internal investment and operational decision-making
- Drive and provide support for ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance
- 3-5 years related experience with evidence of career progression
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding of software, appliances and/or internet industry business models
- Very detail-oriented, with the ability to step back and look at the big picture. Effective presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex topics in a distilled manner
- Strong team player, and independent thinker, with high intellectual and emotional intelligence
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
- Experience with and/or a willingness to master various financial systems, including SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions.. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.