Customer Success Enablement Specialist
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Customer Success (CS) Enablement Specialist reports into the VP of Customer Success for Prisma suite of products and will execute against the existing program plan including assuming the role of lead facilitator for the current instructor-led elements of our ramping and on-boarding program. In this role, you will be instrumental in both the design and implementation. As a Customer Success (CS) Enablement Specialist on the Customer Success (CS) team, you'll be the lead onboarding, training, and enablement content developer and training deliverer for the Prisma CS team.
This role requires a strong level of CS focus and clarity of what makes CS teams tick and what the experience and outcomes that our Customers desire. We're excited to have you uncover opportunities and insights to continue to manage our business and deliver awesome Customer Success. You will work with our dedicated team of Customer Success focused individuals who act as a trusted advisor to our customers. Customer Success helps ensure efficient Palo Alto Networks’ security solution adoption and accelerates business value and ROI from our customers’ investment in Palo Alto Networks during their cloud transformation journey. In this role, you will work closely with members of Customer Success, Sales, Executive Management, IT, Product Management, and Engineering teams, to name a few. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the Palo Alto Networks security footprint.
● Help to create and develop the Customer Success enablement program in conjunction with the broader Customer Success Team for new recruit onboarding and ongoing training and enablement
● Provide instruction in all content in the program including the in-depth demo portion of the training for all Prisma solutions
● Demonstrate knowledge and provide instruction in all product onboarding, value-delivery, customer-facing soft-skills training, positioning, pricing, and competitive analysis in a classroom setting
● Work cross-functionally to develop CS simulations and mock scenarios
● Build all measurement and assessment to support the program
● Work independently with Sales Enablement, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing on the enablement program
● Develop a deep understanding of all cloud solutions and products included in the program
● Understand all industry best practices and unique programs and evaluate the applicability to incorporate into the Prisma Enablement program
● Proven training and enablement experienced professional
● Intellectual curiosity and a passion for translating information into actionable insights, with data big, small, structured, and messy
● Self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
● Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
● Passion for delivering awesome Customer Success
● B.S. in information technology, computer science, or equivalent
● Experience in training/enablement
● Experience in training program creation and teaching and delivering training materials
● Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
● Experience with security products and/or offerings, a plus and knowledge of Prisma-competitor products preferable
● Solid technical competence, with customer-facing delivery experience, is preferred
● Experience in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) with ability to understand and articulate
● Industry knowledge of security product market trends and directional awareness of our roadmap and technology development efforts
● Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue improving the way we serve our customers
● Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual and matrix environment
● Strong communication, written, verbal, and presentation skills
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
● Flexibility for travel up to 30%, and possibility to travel internationally for 30 days at a time delivering the onboarding program
We work hand in hand with organizations around the world as they move to a more secure environment. As part of the Business Development team, you find and create opportunity, forming relationships with organizations seeking a trusted partner.
You are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including constantly updated research and sales libraries and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.